HAPPY NEW YEAR


Wish You “HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008”: Special Collections



New Year New Hope, I forever liked the idea of a new year. I'm very optimistic 2008 will be my best yet, especially if I meet someone special. Who knows? Maybe she's here on EP already and we just haven't bumped into each other yet. You never know.

My dear friend, I wish you harmony
Throughout the coming year
May you have dreams that never cease
And moments filled with cheer
From dawn’s first light to evening’s close
I hope your heart will know
Beauty, like that found in a rose
And love that yearns to grow.

My dear friend, I wish you wealth
in spite of its form
I pray that you’ll have ideal health
While staying safe and warm
May every path you choose to stride
Be one without a test
But, should you find your spirit tried
For you, I hope the best.

My dear friend, I wish you well
Throughout the year, anew
May good luck cast a hopeful spell
O’er everything you do
So, come December’s bitter end
You’ll have all that you need
Best wishes for the New Year, friend
Where’re your roads shall lead.


For Further Reading,

0 Review on Movie:

 

Featured Post

Wazir

Language: Hindi Year: 2016 Category: Action Release Date: Jan 08, 2016 Director: Bijoy Nambiar Cast: John Abraham, Farhan Akhtar, Ami...